Guitar Lessons In St Albans
- Do you like music and just want to be able to play your favourite songs?
- Are you tired of making slow progress while teaching yourself guitar?
- Have you played guitar in the past but gave up due to a lack of results or a bad experience with a teacher?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions then taking guitar lessons in St Albans Music School is the best investment of your time and money that you will ever make.
Hello, I’m Michael from St Albans Guitar Lessons and I’m here to help you unlock your inner musical potential. Anybody can become a great guitarist and I can show you how to avoid the common mistakes that 99% of players make so that you can get maximum results in the shortest amount of time possible. I am confident that I can have beginning guitarists playing well in as little as 6 lessons while returning players will have their guitar abilities transformed from the word go. How do I do it? By taking into consideration your current skill level, your future goals and aspirations and making a personalised guitar program custom tailored to achieving the results that YOU want.
I don’t offer a one size fits all approach and instead take the time to get to know you so that I can unlock your inner musical potential and help you achieve all of your goals.
I’ll even give you a FREE ‘Introductory and Evaluation Session’ so that I can get to know you better and begin planning out a program for you. You can sign up for this session by filling out the contact form below.
St Albans Guitar Lessons specialises in acoustic, rock, metal, blues and funk guitar lessons and caters to both beginners and established students. Lessons take place in private, shared and class scenarios. Call now to organise your FREE ‘Introductiory & Evaluation Session’ so we can determine a program suited to achieving your individual goals and needs.
- – Beginner Guitar Lessons
- – Rock & Metal Guitar Lessons
- – Funk & Blues Guitar Lessons
- – Acoustic & Classical Guitar Lessons
- – Songwriting, Composition & Music Theory Lessons
Hours of Operation:
- Monday: 11:00am to 9:00pm
- Tuesday: 11:00am to 9:00pm
- Wednesday: 11:00am to 9:00pm
- Thursday: 2:00pm to 9:00pm
- Friday: 2:00pm to 9:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am to 4:00pm
Bachelor Degree in Music Performance, Working With Children’s Check
looking for guitar lessons outside of St Albans? click here to find a teacher near you